Water festival in Cambodia


This water festival this year is very fantastic for me . In water festival every school no class for three day so every student can enjoy their holiday with family or with their friends. And about me in this holiday after I left Kirirom Intitute of Technology, At the same time that day is the first day of water festival so I went to my hometown at Phnom Penh to enjoy this holiday with my family. The first day of water festival in my family have a small party and all my relatives has enjoyed it and in this party have a lot of food such as BBQ that have crab lobster beef and all kind of drink . We were very happy in that moment. The second days of the water festival me and my family went to the river side to see the boat racing and also firework. At there had a lot of people form another province and also had a lot of foreigners. On the Chaktolmuk river had a lot of baot from 24 country in cambodia and also had the longest boat in the world from Prey Veng. The firework is so beautiful with the boat that floating with the beautiful light at night . The third day at water festival I have go to shopping and eat something at Aeon mall with my friend. I have to buy something for take it to my dorm at KIT such as noodle bread and something else that need​​ use at there. And I have to prepare my clothes and book put into my backpack and took it to Vkirirom head office for waiting the bus that came to KIT. Finally the water festival this years is very fantastic and very happy for me, it the best memory that I can’t forget.