Water Festival in Cambodia Khmer

From November 11-13th was the Water Festival here in Phnom Penh. They predicted over 4 million people in town for the event and all crammed into the riverfront area. I was a bit wary of the whole thing but I ended up having a great time- some of the best days I’ve had in Phnom Penh since I arrived almost one year ago. I’ve got some photos of the boat races, fireworks, and the evening parade of boats after the jump! Above: The massive crowd along the river for the Water Festival in Phnom Penh During the day there were boat races And at night was a brilliant boat parade featuring boats from the different ministries all covered with lights and playing music. Above: The boat for the Royal Family Above: A boat for the Parliment Above: The boat for the Police This boat is for the Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sports Above: I’m not sure which ministry this boat in the foreground is for- perhaps the Ministry of Environment? This is for the Ministry of Industry Above: Ministry of Land Management and Urban Planning Ministry of Economy Above: The boat for the Army/National Defense Above: Apsara Authority Boat Above: Ministry of Public Works and Transportation Above: I think this is another Parliment boat? Above: Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications Above: National Bank Boat (a little blurry) Above: Ministry of Tourism Above: The boat for the city of Phnom Penh (featuring the Royal Palace) Above: Ministry of Justice Above: Ministry of Agriculture, Forest, and Fisheries. Below: I have no idea what this is supposed to be- the Ministry of the Flying Spaghetti Monster? Above: Ministry of Commerce Above: A float for the Government In addition to the boat parade there were also fantastic fireworksAbove: The moon and fireworks over the boat parade in Phnom Penh. The Water Festival was a great way to kick off my last few weeks in Phnom Penh. If only I could have a boat parade and fireworks outside my window every night! Last but not least these are some photos of a mural in the Royal Palace about the Water Festival.
👉Hi every body, In this video I want show about the people success with Website, All This The Result From Website Partnership. 🧠Watch more videos my playlists : (Cambodian) Cambodian Traditional Khmer New Year :👇 🙏Make money online speak Khmer: 
✅Please Followers My Website to Get More Videos!!
✅Giving Dharma Is Better Than Giving Things!!
✅Thanks for Support My Website !!
✅Please Help to Like, Share and Followers if You Like My Videos!!

 Hello all dear  Mr/Ms, thanks you for visit Foxvdo Website, this Website upload Khmer Dharma by Buddhism like, Smot, Thor Khmer,Pesta 7 ,Culture Khmer, Festival khmer, Khmer tradition, Moha Anachak Khmer, Poem, Chapey,Tesna,Chhayam,Ting Mong, Song Khmer, History Khmer,Monk Khmer,Monk Cambodia, Nun Khmer, Information and Technology, and more. Hope all of you enjoy with my Website.
Thank you very much for your value time to Watch,Like,Comment,Share and Followers our videos on Foxvdo Website, and we will try all our best to find more idea as try to Create more videos to make your assist and more facilities.
If you have any idea or more convenience to support us please don't hesitate to contact with us all time 24TH/7 Days.