I would like to apply for IT Support ,

 



Dear Sir or Madam

 

I would like to apply for IT Support  , in which I am very interested in this job opportunity of your company, since I wish to contribute myself to ensure the smooth operation of operation procedure is occurred, in which job requirements match closely to experiences.

I have graduated the Bachelor of Science in Information Network Technology in major Network Technology at Build Bright University; and completed Intensive English Training Course and Multi Skills Computer Repair & Maintenance at Computer Vocational Center and, basic computer courses at other school such as Ms. Word & Excel, Access, Internet and Email Photoshop Design.

With my skills and knowledge, I have acquired from studies, my work experiences, and my strong commitments, I am sure, can serve your company to the fullest, and I hope, can be asset for your company.

 

Please kindly allow me to meet you for an interview. For more details, please contact my references whose names and phone numbers are enclosed in my CV.

I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

 

 

Sincerely yours,

 

 

Thol Un