How to Put CV In Cambodia

Dear Sir/Madam, 
 I am extremely interested in the post of your advertised for recruitment on website. I would like to apply for this position and I hope you will kindly consider reviewing my attach CV and offering me chance for interview. I am confident that I can do this job well. I am has successfully completed Bachelor Degree of Business Management field at National University of Management (NUM). I am also studying part time English language and computer skill. However, Additional, I have received Certification of Successful complete the training course on Training for Trainer, I have
acquired solid knowledge of Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, in my experience. I am currently working as Captain at Park Café (Brand Parkway) . With my Education and Experience, I would like to assure that I am a hard worker and responsible for duties. I can work independently and easily as team. I am sure my education and experience with strong commitment will pave me way to fulfill successfully the job. For your review and consideration, I have enclosed my résumé with details of my background highlights. I am very much grateful for your kind offering me the chance to meet with you to discuss your needs and my ability in more detail. I thank you very much for your time and kind consideration. I am looking forward to receiving your kind response. Yours faithfully,