«ខ្ញុំនឹកផ្ទះរបស់ខ្ញុំ» - សំឡេងជនភៀសសឹកកម្ពុជា កំពុងឮទៅដល់ពិភពលោក
អត្ថបទរបស់ទីភ្នាក់ងារសារព័ត៌មានបារាំង AFP ក្រោមចំណងជើង “I miss my home: Cambodians displaced by conflict start over” កំពុងត្រូវបានសារព័ត៌មានអន្តរជាតិនានាយកទៅចុះផ្សាយបន្តយ៉ាងទូលំទូលាយ រួមមាន France 24, The Japan Times, The Manila Times, Mizzima TV, Macau Biz និងសារព័ត៌មាននៅប្រទេសផ្សេងៗទៀត។
ការផ្សព្វផ្សាយបន្តនេះ កំពុងនាំសំឡេង និងការឈឺចាប់របស់ជនភៀសសឹកកម្ពុជាទៅកាន់សាធារណមតិអន្តរជាតិ។ AFP បានរាយការណ៍ថា ប្រជាពលរដ្ឋកម្ពុជាជាង ២០,០០០នាក់ នៅតែមិនអាចវិលត្រឡប់ទៅផ្ទះរបស់ខ្លួនបាន ដោយសារកងទ័ពថៃគ្រប់គ្រងទីតាំងដែលពួកគេធ្លាប់រស់នៅ ខណៈផ្លូវទៅភូមិបឹងត្រកួនត្រូវបានបិទដោយកុងតឺន័រ និងលួសបន្លា។
សំឡេង «រាល់ថ្ងៃ ខ្ញុំសុបិនចង់ត្រឡប់ទៅផ្ទះវិញ» និង «ខ្ញុំនៅតែនឹកផ្ទះរបស់ខ្ញុំ» មិនមែនគ្រាន់តែជារឿងរ៉ាវរបស់គ្រួសារមួយនោះទេ ប៉ុន្តែជាសំឡេងរបស់ប្រជាពលរដ្ឋកម្ពុជារាប់ម៉ឺននាក់ដែលកំពុងរង់ចាំថ្ងៃបានវិលត្រឡប់ទៅផ្ទះរបស់ខ្លួនវិញ។ ដូចការបញ្ជាក់របស់អ្នករាយការណ៍ពិសេសអង្គការសហប្រជាជាតិ លោក Tom Andrews៖ ពួកគេ «មានសិទ្ធិវិលត្រឡប់ទៅផ្ទះរបស់ពួកគេវិញ»។
“I Miss My Home” - The Voices of Cambodia’s Displaced People Are Reaching the World
An article by Agence France-Presse (AFP), titled “I miss my home: Cambodians displaced by conflict start over,” is being widely republished by international media outlets, including France 24, The Japan Times, The Manila Times, Mizzima TV, Macau Business, and other media organizations around the world.
This widespread international coverage is bringing the voices, hardship, and suffering of Cambodia’s displaced people to the attention of the international community. AFP reported that more than 20,000 Cambodians remain unable to return to their homes because Thai soldiers control the areas where they used to live, while access to Boeung Trakuon village has been blocked by shipping containers and barbed wire.
The voices saying, “Every day, I dream of going back home” and “I still miss my home” are not merely the stories of individual families. They represent the voices of tens of thousands of Cambodians who continue to wait for the day when they can finally return to their homes.
As UN Special Rapporteur Tom Andrews has stressed, “They have a right to return to their homes.”




