Kathen Festival Cambodia - Foxvdo

Kathen Festival Cambodia

Please Sharing Knowledge

 

Kathen is one of the most important festivals in Cambodia. It is not a national ceremony, but it is a religious festival because we celebrate it in the pagoda. Usually we celebrate kathen from the middle of October to the middle of November. It lasts for a moth. In fact, every pagoda must hold kathen once a year. We can also celebrate kathen at home to collect he present for the monks by inviting the monks to pray in our houses, and sometimes we invite one or two monks to preach for the people. In the next morning, we take the present to the pagoda with guests. In the pagoda, for the nice on the first day, we go to the pagoda to pray and listen to the monk's sermon and after that we sometimes enjoy watching a play or a film in the pagoda. In the next morning, the people gather in the pagoda again and some people come from city or town to join this festival. It is really exciting during the kathen.

Chayum is a Khmer traditional dance. In my scene people are dancing and playing chayum. They are followed by people bringing in a tray of clothes for the Buddhist monk and for the children. I chose this scene because it is my national tradition.

There are seven members in my family. I like to draw and spend my time reading books, watching TV and doing home work. I hope to become an artist/painter when I grow up.

I am in the pagoda. Watercolor.

👉Hi every body, In this video I want show about the people success with Website, All This The Result From Website Partnership. 🧠Watch more videos my playlists : (Cambodian) Cambodian Traditional Khmer New Year :👇 🙏Make money online speak Khmer: 
✅Please Followers My Website to Get More Videos!!
✅Giving Dharma Is Better Than Giving Things!!
✅Thanks for Support My Website !!
✅Please Help to Like, Share and Followers if You Like My Videos!!

 Hello all dear  Mr/Ms, thanks you for visit Foxvdo Website, this Website upload Khmer Dharma by Buddhism like, Smot, Thor Khmer,Pesta 7 ,Culture Khmer, Festival khmer, Khmer tradition, Moha Anachak Khmer, Poem, Chapey,Tesna,Chhayam,Ting Mong, Song Khmer, History Khmer,Monk Khmer,Monk Cambodia, Nun Khmer, Information and Technology, and more. Hope all of you enjoy with my Website.
Thank you very much for your value time to Watch,Like,Comment,Share and Followers our videos on Foxvdo Website, and we will try all our best to find more idea as try to Create more videos to make your assist and more facilities.
If you have any idea or more convenience to support us please don't hesitate to contact with us all time 24TH/7 Days.

Home